Sender One is looking to fill the following positions:
Part Time Front Desk Staff
If you have a strong work-ethic, exceptional customer service, an eye for detail, and have the desire to work at one of the most exciting new climbing facilities in the world, this job may be for you. Sender One Climbing is looking for Part-time Front Desk Staff to join our team. Time commitment is a minimum of 15-20 hours per week and up to as many hours as are available. If a front desk staff so desires and is suited, s/he may also work additional hours in other areas of the facility. This position reports to the General Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to each member and visitor of the facility
- Work side by side with other staff members to welcome and inform each client to build the membership base
- Work desk shifts, managing the POS system (RockGymPro), handling transactions, monitoring the overall safety of the facility and assisting with membership drives
- Perform belay checks and teach intro belay classes
- General cleaning and maintenance of the facilities
- Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate groups
- Help develop programs, instruct, track class participation and interest
Qualifications and Requirements
Excellent customer service capabilities and experience working with a team
- Punctuality, ability to problem-solve, uncompromised integrity and strong ethics
- Articulate and effective communication skills on all levels, dependability, responsibility, and accountability
- Experience at a retail, climbing or fitness facility a plus
- 2-3 years of roped climbing experience preferred
- Able to rotate shifts, as business needs arise
- Strong positive customer service orientated individual
- Dependable with attention to detail
- Must be highly organized, able to multi-task, and self-motivated
Salary and Benefits
Sender One Climbing offers a competitive hourly wage depending on experience. Full-time staff also receive health insurance benefits as well as paid vacation. Opportunity for advanced climbing specific training and staff clinics with professional climbers.
Sender One Climbing is Southern California’s first world-class indoor climbing facility. With nearly 25,000 square feet of floor space, Sender One showcases:
• Some of the largest and tallest top rope and lead climbing walls in the United States, up to 50 feet in height
• Extensive bouldering terrain, including topout
• 1-button transformable bouldering and training walls
• Walltopia’s LED-backlit translucent Space Design walls
• An IFSC standardized speed climbing wall
• State-of-the-art fitness equipment
• A dedicated, 700 square feet yoga studio
• The first Funtopia interactive climbing zone in the United States
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We are seeking a dynamic, self motivated personal trainer to join our team.
- A personal training certification from a nationally accredited program
- Liability insurance
- Current CPR / AED certification
- At least 2 years of experience as a personal trainer
- Knowledge and experience in fitness assessments and program design
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Climbing experience and climbing specific training a plus
As a personal trainer, you will be an independent contractor and pay a percentage to Sender One as a facility usage fee. Payment details will be discussed in interview process.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Substitute Yoga Instructors
Sender One is looking for part-time and substitute YOGA instructors to join our team.
We are looking for positive, professional, and personable instructors to lead level 1 and level 2 classes.
- Current Certification from an accredited yoga organization
- Current CPR certification required
- Instructors must have their own liability insurance, 2 years experience preferred, but not required.
Please contact Nicola@senderoneclimbing.com