Welcome to Funtopia
An interactive climbing center, great for all ages!
Monday – Friday: 12pm – 6pm *Last session begins at 5pm.
Saturday – Sunday: 10am – 7pm *Last session begins at 6pm.
Spring Break (March 29 – April 11) Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 10am – 6pm
Friday – Sunday: 10am – 7pm
General Admission1-Hour Session
- Reservations required. Payment required to hold reservation
- Additional $5 for Jump and Slide combo; $3 for Jump or Slide only
- Arrive 15 minutes early
Weekday MembershipsBest Value!
- 5 different options available
- Monday – Friday only
- 1 hourly session per day
- Discounts to Sender One day passes and rental gear
Groups / PartiesMon - Thur (Excluding Holidays)
$208 minimum charge (8 or less climbers)
- $26 per additional climber
- $520 for private party up to 20 climbers
Groups / PartiesFri - Sun
- $336 minimum charge (12 or less climbers)
- $28 per additional climber
- $560 for private party up to 20 climbers
Birthday Parties and Special Events
Funtopia Party Package details:
- 12 person minimum, 25 person maximum
- The standard party at the above pricing is for 2 hours. This includes 1 hour of climbing in Funtopia and 1 hour use of the party room
- Includes Slide and Jump Catch for all climbers
- 15-minute briefing demonstration with our staff
- A non-refundable deposit is required to hold your time slot and date
- For all private events, it is recommended that you book at least 2-3 weeks in advance to adequately plan your party. Allow for more time during peak seasons
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Gratuity appreciated
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-881-3386
We offer a great food selection catered by Tustin Pizza Shack, a highly rated local pizza restaurant.
If you cater through Sender One we will provide:
- Cups (Only if you order drinks)
- Utensils (Only if you order pasta or salad)
*Food must be ordered 48 hours in advance. We do not serve the food. You are welcome to bring your own dessert, cake or cupcakes. No other outside food is permitted. If you would like to bring in outside food items, there will be a $25 clean up fee.
All climbers and observers must fill out an online waiver.
This includes parents, grandparents, babies and kids who are only watching. Fill out a waiver online to save time at check-in.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are climbers in Funtopia protected?
Funtopia uses the hydraulic OnBelay device. OnBelay automatically retracts a steel cable attached to climbers during ascent and controls speed during a descent or in the event of a fall. OnBelay accommodates climbers up to 300lbs in weight and is CE certified. Sender One’s Funtopia facility is equipped with One More Life mats. Unlike existing, standard gymnastic flooring, which uses only foam to soften falls, One More Life uses foam with crumple zone technology, protecting falls up to 40 feet high.
What are the requirements to climb in Funtopia?
- Climbers must weigh between 40 to 300 lbs.
- No age minimum, but if you are under 18 you must have a parent complete your waiver.
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes. No climbing shoes.
Terms and Conditions
This is very important information to ensure the best Funtopia Party.
- All climbers and observers must fill out an online waiver. This includes parents and kids who are not participating.
- You are responsible to pay full price for all reserved spaces.
- If you do not reserve a space for all participants there is no guarantee there will be available spaces.
- Parties are not automatically private but can be booked as private.
- Cancellations within 48 hours will receive credit, not a refund. Cancellations within 48 hours will not be refunded or credited.
- Guests should arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled climb time. Late guests will be able to participate during the remaining time at standard cost.
- The party space will be available for set up when the climbers begin climbing and not before. No decorating the party room.
- The party space must be vacated by the end of your booked time.
- The final bill will be settled at the end of the party. Please don’t leave without checking in at the Funtopia desk.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Pants are recommended.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory. NO climbing shoes, high heels or open toe. No jewelry. Have long hair tied back.
- Balloons are not permitted in the facility.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the facility and will be removed.
What people are saying about us
What I LOVE about our experience at Funtopia, was that my children were able to try something new and conquer some of their fears of heights. You would never guess that they were afraid to climb up the walls when they first arrived. By the end of their session, they were climbing all the way to the top of the obstacles. I was not only amazed, but proud of my boys for accomplishing this feat.Jill Parkin
I just wanted to go again and again. We explored the entire area which included cool pillars to climb, various climbing walls, even a structure with a high platform on top in which you can jump off to a trapeze swing or a swinging punching bag thing. It was one of those experiences I will always remember and Emma loved every minute. It was really cool to get to do something like this with her.Jennifer