Welcome to Funtopia
An interactive climbing center, great for all ages!
Monday – Friday: 12pm – 6pm
Saturday – Sunday: 10am – 6pm
General Admission1-Hour Session
- Reservations required
- $5 for Jump and Slide combo. $3 for jump or slide only
- Arrive 15 minutes early
Weekday MembershipsBEST VALUE!
- 5 different options available
- Monday – Friday only
- 1 hourly session per day
- Discounts to Sender One day passes and rental gear
Groups / PartiesMon - Thur (Excluding Holidays)
$200 minimum charge (8 or less climbers)
- $25 per additional climber
- $500 for private party up to 20 climbers
Groups / PartiesFri - Sun
- $324 minimum charge (12 or less climbers)
- $27 per additional climber
- $540 for private party up to 20 climbers
Groups and Parties
Funtopia 2-hour Birthday Party Packages include:
- 1 hour of climbing in Funtopia and 1 hour use of the party room
- Slide and Jump for all climbers
- 15-minute briefing demonstration with our staff
- No balloons, please
- Gratuity appreciated
Frequently Asked Questions
How are climbers in Funtopia protected?
Funtopia uses the hydraulic OnBelay device. OnBelay automatically retracts a steel cable attached to climbers during ascent and controls speed during a descent or in the event of a fall. OnBelay accommodates climbers up to 300lbs in weight and is CE certified. Sender One’s Funtopia facility is equipped with One More Life mats. Unlike existing, standard gymnastic flooring, which uses only foam to soften falls, One More Life uses foam with crumple zone technology, protecting falls up to 40 feet high.
What are the requirements to climb in Funtopia?
- Climbers must weigh between 40 to 300 lbs.
- No age minimum, but if you are under 18 you must have a parent complete your waiver.
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes. No climbing shoes.
What people are saying about us
What I LOVE about our experience at Funtopia, was that my children were able to try something new and conquer some of their fears of heights. You would never guess that they were afraid to climb up the walls when they first arrived. By the end of their session, they were climbing all the way to the top of the obstacles. I was not only amazed, but proud of my boys for accomplishing this feat.Jill Parkin
I just wanted to go again and again. We explored the entire area which included cool pillars to climb, various climbing walls, even a structure with a high platform on top in which you can jump off to a trapeze swing or a swinging punching bag thing. It was one of those experiences I will always remember and Emma loved every minute. It was really cool to get to do something like this with her.Jennifer