Climbing Academy provides beginner climbers with a fun and exciting introduction to rock climbing. Over the course of 4 weeks, kids will learn the fundamentals of climbing including technique, problem solving skills, basic knot tying & more! Climbing Academy is a prerequisite to participate in our Climbing Teams.
Dates and Booking Info
$129 per person
Please note: This class requires a minimum of two participants to run. Classes will be rescheduled if only one participant signs up.
$54 for a 1-Month Prepaid Membership for both the climber and a parent.
Free Intro to Climbing Class.
Additional Booking Info
- Attendance at the first class is required
- All equipment is included
- Register early, space is limited!
- Full payment required to register.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued credit for the amount paid.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited.
- There are no make-ups or credits for missed days.
What you will learn*
Gym rules and etiquette
Top Rope Climbing Essentials
Effective Body Positioning
Balance & Footwork
Try Advanced Techniques
(Please let coaches know if your climber has any dietary restrictions we do serve Fresh Brothers pizza on the last day of Academy)
-What Comes Next: Teams!
Sender One Climbing, Los Angeles
11220 Hindry Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Monday - Friday : 6 am - 11 pm
Saturday : 8 am - 10 pm
Sunday : 8 am - 8 pm
Monday - Friday : 9:30 am - 8:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday : 9:30 am - 6:30 pm