Climbing AcademyA 4-week introductory course for kids ages 6 - 13
Climbing Academy is currently unavailable, but will be back soon!
Fill out the interest form and be the first to know when it becomes available.
This 4-week introductory course is designed to teach kids the fundamentals of climbing: technique, problem-solving skills, basic knot tying & more!
NOTE: Upon reopening and depending on state restrictions, select youth offerings and drop-in programs may be limited.
Climbing Academy A : Ages 10 - 13
Climbing Academy B : Ages 6 - 9
Please note: This class requires a minimum of two participants to run. Classes will be rescheduled if only one participant signs up.
This 4-week program meets once a week for 2 hours. Each new session begins the first Sunday, Tuesday, & Saturday of each month. Please view the booking page for times and availability.
Climbers will receive a full access membership for the duration of Climbing Academy.
Parents may take our Intro to Climbing Class* for FREE. Parents may also sign up for a 1-month prepaid membership for $65 (normally $92)!
*Intro Classes are temporarily paused until we can increase facility capacity upon reopening and based on state/county regulations
Additional Booking Info
- Attendance at the first class is required
- All equipment is included
- Register early, space is limited!
- Full payment required to register.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued credit for the amount paid.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited.
- There are no make-ups or credits for missed days.
Sender One LAX
11220 Hindry Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Monday - Friday:
6am - 11pm
Saturday - Sunday:
8am - 6pm
Sender City - Reservations Required
(last session at 3:30pm)
(last session at 4:30pm)