Climbing Academy provides beginner climbers with a fun and exciting introduction to rock climbing. Over the course of 4 weeks, kids will learn the fundamentals of climbing including technique, problem solving skills, basic knot tying & more! Climbing Academy is a prerequisite to participate in our Climbing Teams.
Dates and Booking Info
$139 per person
Full access membership is now included for the climber!
Please note: This class requires a minimum of two participants to run. Classes will be rescheduled if only one participant signs up.
Parents may take our Intro to Climbing Class for free and may sign up for a 1-Month Prepaid Membership for $59! (usually $89)
Additional Booking Info
- Attendance at the first class is required
- All equipment is included
- Register early, space is limited!
- Full payment required to register.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued credit for the amount paid.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited.
- There are no make-ups or credits for missed days.
What you will learn*
Gym rules and etiquette
Top Rope Climbing Essentials
Effective Body Positioning
Balance & Footwork
Try Advanced Techniques
(Please let coaches know if your climber has any dietary restrictions we do serve Fresh Brothers pizza on the last day of Academy)
-What Comes Next: Teams!
Sender One Climbing, Yoga, Fitness