Nationals Training Camp 2022
Get ready for the 2022 Youth National Championships with Sender One during our Nationals Training Camp!
Eligibility: This camp is open to youth competitors Youth C and older who have qualified for the 2022 Youth National Championships in at least one discipline, as well as Youth D athletes who competed at either the bouldering or top rope Regional Championship.
We are excited to be hosting our first ever Nationals Training Camp at Sender One! This camp will include full competition rounds in each discipline, feedback and review from Sender One coaches and guest coaches, warm-up and injury prevention from climbing physical therapists, and technique and comp strategy development.
Attendance will be capped to 26 Climbers, ensuring focused instruction with our coaches and therapists.
B/A/JR spots: 16
C/D spots: 10
Climbing will take place across our facilities at Santa Ana, the SNA Training Center, and LAX, with dedicated access and event replication. All three disciplines will be covered, with the following format:
Wednesday, July 6th
- Speed Climbing
Thursday, July 7th
- Top Rope for Youth C/D
- Bouldering for Youth B/A/JR
Friday, July 8th
- Lead Climbing for Youth B/A/JR
- Bouldering for Youth C/D
Sender One SNA
- Christian is the head competition climbing coach at Sender One SNA.
- Christian has been climbing for over 11 years and coaching for over 5 years. He is bouldering and sport climbing at an elite level, bouldering v12 and has climbing multiple 5.14 routes.
- Christian excels at analyzing climbing technique & movement to create effective strength training programs for his athletes. He has coached athletes to a National & Worlds level. He bases his training principles around injury prevention.
Sender One SNA
- Laurel has been climbing for 15 years, including 8 years competing in the USAC youth circuit.
- 3x representative of Team USA at international speed climbing competitions.
- 5 years of coaching experience, both with her college team and the Sender One youth programs
- Steve's team The Rock Warriors are the current Region 31 Champions.
- Steve has set multiple USAC Youth Sport Climbing Nationals and countless championship-level events, in all disciplines.
- Steve specializes in developing personal training programs, working on mindset, competition preparation, and wellness.
- Steve is also an ISSA Certified Sports Nutritionist, & DNA Wellness Specialist with over a decade of professional experience.
- Alvaro started climbing at the outback climbing center at UCSD and immediately developed a passion for climbing and routesetting. This passion for route setting turned into a love for coaching and helping climbers explore new movements.
- Al has been the head coach of various programs and has coached accomplished athletes at all competitive levels across the country.
Our Physical Therapists
PT's will be joining us on the 6th & 7th to lead warm-up mobility routines tailored to that day's disciplines. They will also train athletes on how to recover between days, to keep climbing at your peak thru the event.
Their integration into our camp staff ensures a focus on total wellness and sustainable performance, on and off the walls.
PT, DPT, Owner
At Climb Pain Free
PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS
At Climb Pain Free
Pricing & Registration
- 3 day (non-member): $399
- 3 day (member): $349
- Single day (non-member): $165
- Single day (member): $149
Single Day Registrations
Header Photograph Courtesy @TheShortBeta