Last Updated: April 15, 2020
California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create a customer profile, place an order or make a purchase, fill out a form, leave a review, participate in contests, promotions or surveys, apply for a job, engage with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include:
- Your name, email address, phone number, postal address, ZIP code, payment information, social media usernames;
- If you are applying for employment, a resume with any employment and professional information you choose to provide; or any other information you choose to provide.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to:
- Transaction Information: When you place an order or make a purchase, we collect information about the transaction, such as the items ordered, the transaction amount, the payment information, and the order date.
- Log Information: We collect log information about your access and use of our website, such as your domain name, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access or use one of our mobile applications or when you otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details about the collection of location information and the choices you have, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies, including cookies, to collect information about you and our interaction with our Services, including information about your browsing and purchase behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience on these Services, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also receive information about you from other sources and link or combine that with information we collect about you. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site or if you associate your social media account with your Sender One account or with your employment application with Sender One, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information abo