4-Day Spring Break Climbing Camp
Looking for something fun and exciting for your kids to do during the next school break? Look no further than Sender One’s Spring Break camp! Rock climbing has been shown to help build confidence, improve focus, and increase coordination and strength in children. Through active instruction and supervised games, climbers ages 6 to 14 years old, will learn how to problem solve, work in groups and gain confidence in their ability to reach new heights! Sign up for morning camp, afternoon camp, or both for a full day of fun.
Rope Climbing – Bouldering – Knot Tying – King Swing – Youth Yoga – Obstacle Course – Slacklining – Ziplining – Sender City – Pizza Party and Awards Ceremony
Spring Camp Dates
April 3 – April 6
April 10 – April 13
Morning Camp: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Afternoon Camp: 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
6 – 14 Years old
$250 per camp (morning or afternoon)
*Single day offerings ($75 per 4 hour session) available to book one week before day of camp
*You may sign up for both morning and afternoon sessions for a full day ($500 for full day camp)
*$20 per hour for early drop off or late pick up (must reserve in advance)
*10% off siblings. Must make reservation for siblings by calling the Front Desk.
- 24 kids maximum per camp
- 1:4 Staff to Climber ratio
- All equipment is included
- Snacks provided (lunch not provided)
- Please inform us ahead of time if your children have any learning issues, special needs or allergies so we can do our best to accommodate them
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- Register early, space is limited!
- Full payment required to register.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued credit for the amount paid.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited.
- There are no make-ups or credits for missed camp days.
For enrollment questions or more information, contact our Youth Program Department at email@example.com or (714) 881-3456
Rock Climbing – Slack-lining – Obstacle Courses – Bouldering – Zip-lining
Sender One Climbing, Orange County
1441 S. Village Way
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Mon – Fri : 6am to 11pm
Sat : 8am to 10pm
Sun : 8am to 8pm
Sender City (formerly known as Funtopia)
Daily : 10am to 6pm