Monday, April 26th - Sunday, May 9th 2021
Weekdays: 6a-8a, 8a-10a, 10a-12p, 12p-2p, 2p-4p, 7p-9p
Weekends: 9:30-11:30a, 11:30-1:30p, 1:30-3:30p
- Competitors must book their climbing reservations in advance through the Sender One Virtual Qualifying Event Booking.
- JR, A and B Categories are the only participating categories for Speed VQE
- Competitors are only permitted to book one session each day, but they may climb multiple sessions to achieve their fastest time.
- Sessions are subject to availability as determined by capacity guidelines.
Sender One Members:
No cost to book a session
10-punch pass holders:
Use of one punch
Non-Member Competitors & Spectators:
Sender One requires the supervision of 1 Adult for every 2 kids (13 and Under)
Bookings are limited to 1 Competitor & 1 Spectator
- A digital copy of our new Waiver and Covid-19 Release Form must be completed prior to your first visit.
- Booking a climbing session is required and walk-ins will not be accepted at this time.
- For competitors who wish to warm up on top-rope routes: all belayers must be belay-certified at Sender One. Please see a Customer Experience staff member.
- Masks are required at all times. Even while on the wall.
- Only liquid chalk is permitted on the ground. A chalk ball may be used during warm-up rope climbs if applicable.
- A health screening will be conducted before entering the facility. Hands must be washed upon entering the facility and before and after climbing.
- Everyone will be required to check-in and check-out to help us keep an accurate headcount.
- Please remember to maintain a distance of 6-10 feet from others that are not in your household.
- Make sure you do not have any Covid-19 related symptoms. If you are feeling sick, even slightly, please stay home and come back 72 hours after you feel better.