All live yoga classes are offered on MindBody via Zoom. This platform allows you to connect with your favorite instructor(s) and other students in a "group" setting! In addition, check out our in-person, outdoors class options on the schedule.
If you are unsure about what class is for you, this blog post will teach you about the benefits of yoga for climbers and help you find the perfect class(es) that suit you!
All classes on our MindBody platform are free for active Sender One members who have resumed their memberships and available for frozen members and non-members through affordable drop-in rates or class packages. If you would like to reactivate your membership to access virtual classes and begin booking climbing sessions at the gym, please fill out our billing form. In addition, we will be releasing four previously recorded yoga classes on our YouTube page each week throughout June. Classes provided on our YouTube Channel are free for everyone and can be viewed at any time!
View upcoming classes below!
$10 / drop-in class
$80 / 10-class pack
About Live Classes
- All active members have unlimited access to our online yoga classes!
- Classes are available for frozen members and guests on a pay-per-class basis or with the class pack option ($10/drop-in class or $80/10-class pack).
- You will receive both the Zoom link and Meeting ID upon booking for a class in a confirmation email. NOTE: If you are not receiving these emails, please update your email notifications in MindBody to allow reminders and schedule changes. We recommend signing up for a class at least 15 minutes before it begins.
- These virtual group classes are a great way to stay connected with your community, but you will not need to share video of yourself unless you would like to.
- Please read the descriptions for each class to know what to expect. Any class that requires props will note that in the description. Additionally, some classes may have prerequisites and will list those as well.
How to Sign Up & Access MindBody
All you need is a free MindBody account (you may already have one), then you are ready to start signing up for classes! Search for Sender One on the MindyBody App or via the direct link on the website. Sender One's location is listed for Santa Ana (we only use MindBody at our SNA location), so make sure you are searching by city to get it to show up on the app.
How to Connect with Zoom
1. Download Zoom if you don’t already have it from the App Store/ Google Play.
2. Test your settings in Zoom before the class starts to make sure your audio and/or video is set up correctly. Some instructors will auto-mute all participants during class to limit distractions then open up time at the end for questions; others will give the option to turn mics on throughout class. In general, you want to mute yourself whenever you aren't talking to help preserve the audio quality for everyone else.