All fitness classes are included with active memberships and day-use entry (day passes and punch passes)
Class Descriptions & Fitness Features
- Free Weights
- Cycling Machine
- Pull-Up Bars
- Bench Press
- Tread Wall
Total Body Stability:
Tendon Loving Care (TLC):
What are Tendons? Tendons connect muscles to bones and they need your loving care. This 45 minute class will focus on strengthening your tendons and increasing elasticity for climbing. This means more efficient movement for sending those projects!
Personal Training with Sebastian Taylor
Full Class Schedule
Things to Know
What should I wear?
Anything you feel comfortable sweating in! Any comfortable exercise shirts and pants or shorts will do. Make sure to wear supportive shoes.
Do I need to bring a mat (anything)?
As far as equipment goes, we’ve got you covered. If you’d like to bring a mat for floor exercises, you are welcome to but it is not required. Please bring a water bottle.
Do you have showers?
Yes, we do – we even offer towel service!
Do I have to reserve a spot online?
As class size is limited, it is highly recommended that you reserve your space for your class in advance through our online booking platform. However, you are welcome to "walk in" and check in with the front desk to see if a class has spots open. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early!
Studio Etiquette & Late policy
- Please silence your cell phones, turn them off, or leave them in your cubby
- Please arrive a few minutes prior to the start of class to allow time for check-in
- If you arrive more than 7 minutes late to class, you will be asked to participate in a later class for your own safety
- Every student is required to check-in at the Front Desk
- Please wipe down all equipment when you are finished using it
- Please replace all equipment to the appropriate place when finished with it
Looking for More Yoga?
Your feedback helps us keep Sender One Playa Vista an awesome place to send your projects. Let us know what we're doing great, or could be doing better, with this short survey!