We can't wait to HIIT up our new fitness classes with you!
All fitness classes are included with active memberships and day-use entry (day passes and punch passes)
Class Descriptions & Fitness Features
- Free Weights
- Cycling Machine
- Pull-Up Bars
- Bench Press
- Tread Wall
Core of Climbing:
A 30-minute class focusing on balance, power, and core. We also offer an extended 45-minute class on Saturday's!
Total Body Stability:
Tendon Loving Care (TLC) & Antagonist:
A 45-minute class focusing on non-climbing muscles and recovery for climbers.
Max Climbing Strength:
A 75-minute class that incorporates climbing as a method of building strength.
Full Class Schedule
Classes can be booked up to one week in advance.
Things to Know
Are masks required?
Yes - Masks are required in the facility at all times regardless of vaccination status
What should I wear?
Anything you feel comfortable sweating in! Any comfortable exercise shirts and pants or shorts will do. Make sure to wear supportive shoes.
Do I need to bring a mat (anything)?
As far as equipment goes, we’ve got you covered. If you’d like to bring a mat for floor exercises, you are welcome to but it is not required. Please bring a water bottle.
Do you have showers?
Yes, we do! We also offer towel service, however, we do not offer any shower amenities at the moment.
Do I have to reserve a spot online?
As class size is limited, it is highly recommended that you reserve your space for your class in advance through our online booking platform. However, you are welcome to "walk in" and check in with the front desk to see if a class has spots open. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early!
Studio Etiquette & Late policy
- Please silence your cell phones, turn them off, or leave them in your cubby
- Please arrive a few minutes prior to the start of class to allow time for check-in
- If you arrive more than 7 minutes late to class, you will be asked to participate in a later class for your own safety
- Every student is required to check-in at the Front Desk
- Please wipe down all equipment when you are finished using it
- Please replace all equipment to the appropriate place when finished with it
Everyone who enters the facility must fill out an online waiver.
Complete the waiver ahead of time and save time at check-in.