Sender City is an interactive climbing center great for kids and adults of all ages! Climb buildings, towers, shapes or race your friends to the top of the walls. Sender City is located inside Sender One Climbing, one of the biggest and tallest climbing gyms in the country.
Sender City uses the Perfect Descent autobelay device. Perfect Descent automatically retracts a cable attached to climbers during ascent and controls speed during a descent or in the event of a fall.
Here’s your chance to be Spiderman! Climb the facade of the building. How about only using the window panes?
How high can you climb on the trembling towers? Can you climb the towers with no hands or with your eyes closed?
The ultimate adrenaline rush — no Sender City visit would be complete without a giant human slide!
For small ones under 35lbs! Your little ones are going to love building blocks and learning the ABCs on the traverse wall!
These are the kids’ favorite walls – climb the building ladders, ascend funtopia letters, or try to balance on spinning gears.
Challenge your fear of heights on the jump catch tower. Catch the trapeze bar or punching bag. How far out can you go?
Stack as many blocks as possible and stand on top. Lose your balance and you’ll have to start all over again!
Climb in the dark on three sides of the wall! Can you see it glow?
Sender City Hours & Booking Info
Monday – Friday : 10:30 am – 8 pm
Saturday : 9 am – 8 pm
Sunday : 9 am – 7 pm
- All climbers and observers must fill out an online facility waiver. This includes parents and kids who are not climbing.
- Parents are responsible for clipping in their children.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Pants or long shorts recommended.
- Closed toe shoes required. No climbing shoes.
- Climbers must weigh between 35 lbs to 300 lbs
- No age minimum
- Arrive 15 – 30 minutes prior to the start of your session. Late guests will be able to participate during the remaining time of the session.
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Sessions may be booked 2 weeks in advance
- Reservations are required to guarantee your session. Space is limited!
- Full payment required to register.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued credit for the amount paid.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited.
- 1-Hour Session
- Bonus Slide and Jump Tower activities included
- Auto-belay training for parents and attendees over 14 years old
- Parents responsible for clipping in their children
- Please provide at least one adult for every 2 children
- Includes rental helmet and harness
- Reservations required to guarantee space
Family FridaysMembers Only
- Members! We invite you and a guest to come try out Sender City for free Fridays between 6 pm – 8 pm
- Must have current Sender One Membership or Sender City Annual Pass
- Limit one guest per member per day
- Kids under 14 must be accompanied by an adult the entire time
- Staff will provide autobelay training
- Members must pass an autobelay certification prior to climbing
- Reservations required
- Parents are responsible for clipping in their children
Sender City Annual PassBest Value!
- Enjoy 360 days of climbing at Sender City when you are an annual pass member with access to an one-hour climbing session every day
- Bonus activities included
- Reservations are required, but you can book up to 1 week in advance
- Includes 1 guest pass to Sender City per month
- 10% off Climbing Academy
- FREE Intro to Climbing class for annual pass member or parents
- $0 initiation when you sign up for a membership at Sender One Climbing
Sender Card 30
- 30% off Sender City Open Climb Sessions or Sender One Day Passes
- Valid for one year
- First visit free when purchasing Sender Card
- Valid for one person only
Toddler ParkKids under 35 lbs
- Must be under 35lbs to play in the toddler park
- Adult supervision required
- Open during normal gym hours
What people are saying about us
What I LOVE about our experience at Funtopia, was that my children were able to try something new and conquer some of their fears of heights. You would never guess that they were afraid to climb up the walls when they first arrived. By the end of their session, they were climbing all the way to the top of the obstacles. I was not only amazed, but proud of my boys for accomplishing this feat.Jill Parkin
I just wanted to go again and again. We explored the entire area which included cool pillars to climb, various climbing walls, even a structure with a high platform on top in which you can jump off to a trapeze swing or a swinging punching bag thing. It was one of those experiences I will always remember and Emma loved every minute. It was really cool to get to do something like this with her.Jennifer
All climbers and observers must fill out an online waiver. This includes parents, grandparents, babies and kids who are only watching. Fill out a waiver online to save time at check-in.
Sender One Climbing, Orange County
1441 S. Village Way
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Mon – Fri : 6 am - 11 pm
Sat : 8 am - 10 pm
Sun : 8 am - 8 pm
Mon - Fri : 10:30 am - 8 pm
Sat : 9 am - 8 pm
Sun : 9 am - 7 pm