Sender City is an interactive climbing center great for kids and adults of all ages! Climb buildings, towers, shapes or race your friends to the top of the walls. Sender City is located inside Sender One Climbing, one of the biggest and tallest climbing gyms in the country.
Sender City uses the Perfect Descent autobelay device. Perfect Descent automatically retracts a cable attached to climbers during ascent and controls speed during a descent or in the event of a fall.
Here’s your chance to be Spiderman! Climb the facade of the building. How about only using the window panes?
How high can you climb on the trembling towers? Can you climb the towers with no hands or with your eyes closed?
The ultimate adrenaline rush — no Sender City visit would be complete without a giant human slide!
These are the kids’ favorite walls – climb the building ladders, ascend funtopia letters, or try to balance on spinning gears.
Challenge your fear of heights on the jump catch tower. Catch the trapeze bar or punching bag. How far out can you go?
Stack as many blocks as possible and stand on top. Lose your balance and you’ll have to start all over again!
Climb in the dark on three sides of the wall! Can you see it glow?
Sender City Hours & Booking Info
- All climbers and observers must fill out an online facility waiver. This includes parents and kids who are not climbing.
- Parents are responsible for clipping in their children.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Pants or long shorts recommended.
- Closed toe shoes required. No climbing shoes.
- Climbers must weigh between 35 lbs to 300 lbs
- No age minimum
- Arrive 15 – 30 minutes prior to the start of your session. Late guests will be able to participate during the remaining time of the session.
- All participants under 14 years old are required to be accompanied by an adult. Children must be supervised at all times. Please provide at least one adult per 2 children.<