Welcome to Sender City (formerly known as Funtopia), an interactive climbing center great for kids and adults of all ages! Climb buildings, towers, faces or race your friends to the top. Sender City is located inside of Sender One Climbing, one of the biggest and tallest climbing gyms in the country.
Children must weigh at least 40lbs. All shoes must be close-toed and have non marking soles. Reservations Required
Sender City Hours:
Monday – Sunday: 10am – 6 pm
(Groups and Parties 10am – 8pm)
Reservations required to guarantee session.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
For the smaller ones under 40lbs. Play with blocks or climb the alphabet traverse.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Sender City the same as Funtopia?
Sender City is the new name of Funtopia. It includes all of the same challenges and experiences as well as a toddler park!
How are climbers in Sender City protected?
Sender City (formally known as Funtopia) uses the hydraulic OnBelay device. OnBelay automatically retracts a steel cable attached to climbers during ascent and controls speed during a descent or in the event of a fall. OnBelay accommodates climbers up to 300lbs in weight and is CE certified. Sender One’s Sender Cirty facility is equipped with One More Life mats. Unlike existing, standard gymnastic flooring, which uses only foam to soften falls, One More Life uses foam with crumple zone technology, protecting falls up to 40 feet high.
Do I need a reservation?
Yes. Reservations are required to guarantee your session. You can make a reservation for an open climb session online HERE.
What are the requirements to climb in Sender City?
- Climbers must weigh between 40 to 300 lbs.
- No age minimum, but if you are under 18 you must have a parent complete your waiver.
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes. No climbing shoes.
Terms and Conditions
This is very important information to ensure the best Sender City Party.
- All climbers and observers must fill out an online waiver. This includes parents and kids who are not participating.
- You are responsible to pay full price for all reserved spaces.
- If you do not reserve a space for all participants there is no guarantee there will be available spaces.
- Parties are not automatically private but can be booked as private.
- Cancellations within 48 hours will receive credit, not a refund. Cancellations within 48 hours will not be refunded or credited.
- Guests should arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled climb time. Late guests will be able to participate during the remaining time at standard cost.
- The party space will be available for set up when the climbers begin climbing and not before. No decorating the party room.
- The party space must be vacated by the end of your booked time.
- The final bill will be settled at the end of the party. Please don’t leave without checking in at the Sender City desk.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Pants are recommended.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory. NO climbing shoes, high heels or open toe. No jewelry. Have long hair tied back.
- Balloons are not permitted in the facility.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the facility and will be removed.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
What I LOVE about our experience at Funtopia, was that my children were able to try something new and conquer some of their fears of heights. You would never guess that they were afraid to climb up the walls when they first arrived. By the end of their session, they were climbing all the way to the top of the obstacles. I was not only amazed, but proud of my boys for accomplishing this feat.Jill Parkin
I just wanted to go again and again. We explored the entire area which included cool pillars to climb, various climbing walls, even a structure with a high platform on top in which you can jump off to a trapeze swing or a swinging punching bag thing. It was one of those experiences I will always remember and Emma loved every minute. It was really cool to get to do something like this with her.Jennifer
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Sender One Climbing
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news and special promotions
“The kids stuff is really well run. They maintain a high staff to kids ratio. The kids are well watched. Sender City is awesome.” (Read More)
“We came here on vacation, and I’m sorry we don’t live close enough to buy an annual membership. Both the equipment and the personnel were exceptional.” (Read More)
“Our family really loves (Sender City) at Sender One. The walls are all decorated in a really fun way for the family. They have a good assortment so that everyone will find something they like.” (Read More)
Sender One Climbing, Santa Ana
1441 S. Village Way
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Sender One Climbing, Los Angeles
11220 Hindry Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Mon – Fri : 6am to 11pm
Sat : 8am to 10pm
Sun : 8am to 8pm
Sender City (formerly known as Funtopia)
Summer Hours, 7 days a week:
General Admission: 10am to 6pm
Groups & Parties: 10am to 8pm