We have an awesome team working on processing all requests. However, due to the increase in numbers, processing may take a little longer.
Thank you for your patience.
Billing Change Request Form
ATTENTION ACTIVE MEMBERS:
Current active members will be AUTOMATICALLY FROZEN at no-cost on Tuesday, November 17, 2020.
If you would like to continue supporting Sender One while we are closed, you can opt-in to keep your membership active and/or donate the remainder of your November dues. Please complete the billing form below if you choose to continue your membership and/or donate while specifying your choice in the comments section.
If you choose not to donate the remainder of your November dues, we will credit you from November 17th - 30th and put your membership on a no-cost freeze.
For any other membership requests, you can also fill out the billing form below.
We appreciate your support and being here for us during this time. Thank you.
Please read carefully before proceeding
- Cancellation requests must be received by the 25th of the month to be in effect for the upcoming month
- Freeze requests must be received by the 25th of the month to be in effect for the upcoming month
- Memberships can be frozen for $10.00 per month per member*
- Monthly freeze fees may be waived for medical reasons; medical documentation must be sent to [email protected] before the 1st of the month
- If your membership is frozen for medical reasons; you will not be permitted to use the facilities until your membership is either unfrozen or terminated
- Please allow up to 5 business days for any response to your billing inquiry
*Freeze fees are currently waived until we resume normal operations. Those who froze memberships during our closure will be automatically unfrozen when we resume normal operations and can welcome back all groups (members, non-members, punch pass holders, etc). You will be notified prior to being unfrozen.