LAX Open Positions
Youth Recreational Team Coach
The Sender One Youth Program Rec Team is passionate about creating climbers who are self-motivated, competitive, and yet humble in spirit. We are looking for coaches that can lead by example, inspire young climbers, and connect with our community.
As a Rec Team Coach, on a typical day, you may:
- Work with kids, ages 6-17;
- Work with other coaches in order to provide an effective learning experience for each climber;
- Offer support, guidance, positive energy, and encouragement to all Youth Programs participants;
- Manage inherent risks involved with climbing, and kids.
This could be a good job for you if you are someone who:
- Has experience working with youth, ages 6-17;
- Loves working with kids;
- Has a strong passion for climbing, and has a desire to share that passion with the next generation of climbers;
- Makes sound decisions and is a responsible leader;
- Provides excellent customer service;
- Solves problems and thinks fast on your feet;
- Works well in a collaborative environment;
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate, and energize young climbers;
- Lead climb experience preferred.
Your time commitment to the Sender One team:
- Work between 8-10 hours per week; a minimum of eight days per month.
- Attend weekly all-staff meetings.
Some perks of being on the Sender One team:
- Free membership for you and one other (significant other or family member);
- Discounts on retail and gear;
- Opportunities for growth and learning.
SNA Open Positions
Sorry, we currently do not have any open positions at Sender One SNA. Please check back another time!