Looking for something fun and exciting for your kids to do during the next school break? Look no further than Sender One’s Rock Climbing Camp! Rock climbing has been shown to help build confidence, improve focus, and increase coordination and strength in children. Through active instruction and supervised games, climbers ages 6 to 13 years old, will learn how to problem solve, work in groups and gain confidence in their ability to reach new heights! Sign up for morning camp, afternoon camp, or both for a full day of fun.
Camp Dates and Booking Info
Spring Camp Dates:
March 25 – April 19
5 Day Camp:
Mar 25 – 29
April 1 – 5
April 6 – 12
April 15 – 19
Please view the registration page for specific dates
5 Day Price
$339/camp (5 day camp, 4 hour sessions, morning or afternoon sessions available)
Sibling Discount – 10% off the total for 2 campers
& 20% off the total for 3 campers!
SINGLE Day Price
$89/camp (Sibling discount does not apply)
Morning Session: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Afternoon Session: 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Kids 6 – 13 Years old
Camp will now consist of Climbing Academy Curriculum and will provide the learning of basic climbing technique, terminology, and safety. If a child attends at least 3 days of camp, they will complete Climbing Academy and be able to join one of our Recreational Teams! Campers who completed less than 3 days will receive 10% off Climbing Academy
- Single day offerings may be booked one week before the day of camp, subject to availability
- Each camp requires a minimum of two participants per day to run
- $20 for early drop off (7:30 am or 11:30 am) or late pick up (1:30 pm or 5:30 pm) [must reserve in advance]
- Snacks provided (please pack a lunch if you are booking both morning and afternoon sessions)
- Please inform us ahead of time if your children have any learning disabilities, special needs or allergies so we can do our best to accommodate them
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- Register early, space is limited!
- Full payment required to register.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued credit for the amount paid.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited.
- There are no make-ups or credits for missed camp days.
Sender One Climbing, Los Angeles
11220 Hindry Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Monday - Friday : 6 am - 11 pm
Saturday : 8 am - 10 pm
Sunday : 8 am - 8 pm
Monday - Friday : 9:30 am - 8:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday : 9:30 am - 6:30 pm