Sender City is an interactive climbing center great for kids and adults of all ages! Climb buildings, towers, shapes or race your friends to the top of the walls. Sender City is located inside Sender One Climbing, one of the biggest and tallest climbing gyms in the country.
Sender City uses the Perfect Descent autobelay device. Perfect Descent automatically retracts a cable attached to climbers during ascent and controls speed during a descent or in the event of a fall.
Spider Web – accommodates 2 climbers. Catch the bugs on your way up to the spider web!
How high can you climb on the trembling towers? Can you climb the towers with no hands? or your eyes closed?
Climb the Gears! Watch out as they spin either way!
Younger kids’ favorite walls – hungry giraffe, fire house, owl tree, and the maze wall!
Climb in the dark!
Challenge your fear of heights on the jump catch tower. Catch the trapeze bar or punch bag. How far out can you go? This is a bonus challenge.
Sender City Mountains
Toddler friendly bouldering wall with colorful alphabet and animal holds!
- All climbers and observers must fill out an online facility waiver. This includes parents and kids who are not climbing.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Pants or long shorts recommended.
- Closed toe shoes required. We do not permit black soled shoes, shoes with marking soles, or high heeled shoes.
- Climbers must weigh between 35 lbs to 300 lbs
- No age minimum
- Each Sender City session is 1 hour long. Reservations are required.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your session start time. Late arrivals can participate for the remaining time of the session.
- All participants under 14 years old are required to be accompanied by an adult. Children must be supervised at all times. Must provide at least one adult for every 2 children.
- Adults will be required to pass an auto-belay check to clip their children in and out of the auto-belays.
- Sender City activity passports available.
Monday – Friday : 9:30 am – 8:30 pm (last session starts at 7:30 pm)
Saturday – Sunday : 9:30 am – 6:30 pm (last session starts at 5:30 pm)
MEMBERS ONLY FAMILY FRIDAYS
Friday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (last session starts at 7:30 pm)
GROUPS AND PARTIES
Saturday – Sunday:
10:00 am – 12:30 pm
12:00 pm – 2:30 pm
2pm – 4:30pm
4pm – 6:30pm
For Groups and Party Reservations outside of normal hours, email [email protected]
Sender City can be busy on the weekends! Please reserve your session to guarantee admission.
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- General Admission may be booked within 2 weeks of session
- Reservations are required to guarantee your session. Space is limited!
- Full payment required to register.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued credit for the amount paid.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited.