Tips before your first yoga class
Knowing what’s expected before your first yoga class and what works ahead of time will help you to feel more comfortable during your first class.
Here’s are some tips and frequently asked questions to help you get started:
- Register online and sign the waiver here.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to your first class.
- Find a class and style that works for you. Take a look at our class description here.
What should I wear?
A shirt that’s a little bit fitted works best for yoga. Any comfortable exercise pants or shorts will do. No shoes or socks.
Do I need to bring a mat?
If you’re headed to your very first class, don’t worry about bringing a mat if you don’t have one — we offer free rental mats! As you keep going to class, or if you’re practicing at home, you may want to invest in your own mat.
Do you have showers?
Yes we do! We currently do not have towel service so please bring a towel if you plan to use the showers.
Do I have to reserve a spot online?
‘Walk-ins’ are welcome although for classes during more popular times we recommend that you reserve a spot in advance.
- Please silence cell phones or turn them off
- Please arrive a few minutes prior to start of class to allow time to check in
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late to class, you will be asked to participate in a later class for your own safety
- Please keep conversation low when another class is in session
- Every student is required to check in at the front desk or via the MINDBODY APP
- Please remove shoes prior to entering studio
- Please wipe down mats prior to putting them away
- Please replace all props and blankets to their proper cubby
For yoga and other group fitness classes (Core or Mat Pilates):
Cancellations must be made 4 hours prior to the start of a reserved class. This cancellation must be made through MindBody or by calling our staff directly. This will give us sufficient time to notify our waiting list. If you have paid for a yoga day pass and you do not attend or cancel within 4 hours of the start time, there are no refunds or credits given as this is considered a late cancellation.
For specialty fitness classes such as HIIT and TRX:
Cancellations are requested 12 hours before the start of class, otherwise your account will be charged $10.00 for HIIT class or $15.00 for TRX.
Sender One Yoga Fitness, Orange County
1431 S. Village Way
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Mon – Fri : 6 am - 11 pm
Sat : 8 am - 10 pm
Sun : 8 am - 8 pm
Mon - Fri : 10:30 am - 8 pm
Sat : 9 am - 8 pm
Sun : 9 am - 7 pm