SCHEDULE + INFO
- This is a modified redpoint competition
- A USAC Membership is required to participate
- Check-in will begin roughly 1-hr prior to your climbing session
February 10th @ 6PM (MT)
- Competitors may only climb the routes assigned to their category.
- Competitors may attempt routes in whichever order they wish.
- 3 hours per competition session. Competitors are not required to stay entire duration.
- Competitors and coaches can watch other competitors & give beta on the ground (but not while on the wall).
- Competitor scores will be recorded by judges at each boulder/route.
- Competitor's placement will be based on the total number of tops achieved on those designated routes and the total number of attempts it takes them to achieve them.
Volunteering offers a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the climbing community, while also supporting your local youth competitors.
Ability to be a part of the competition and support youth climbers
Complementary snacks and waters
1 day pass - per shift