Welcome to Sender City
We take parties to new heights! Have your next party at Sender City.
What is Sender City?
Sender City (formerly known as Funtopia), is an interactive climbing center great for kids and adults of all ages! Climb buildings, towers, shapes or race your friends to the top of the walls. Sender City is located inside Sender One Climbing, one of the biggest and tallest climbing gyms in the country.
Children must weigh at least 35lbs. All shoes must be close-toed and have non marking soles.
Sender City Hours
Monday – Sunday: 10am – 6 pm
For Groups and Party Reservations outside of normal hours, email [email protected]
Reservations required to guarantee session
Here’s your chance to be Spiderman! Climb the facade of the building. How about only using the window panes?
How high can you climb on the trembling towers? Can you climb the towers with no hands? or your eyes closed?
The ultimate adrenaline rush — no Sender City visit would be complete without a giant human slide! This is a bonus challenge.
For small ones under 40lbs! Your little ones are going to love building blocks and learning the ABCs on the traverse wall!
These are the kids’ favorite walls – climb the building ladders, ascend funtopia letters, or try to balance on spinning gears.
Challenge your fear of heights on the jump catch tower. Catch the trapeze bar or punch bag. How far out can you go? This is a bonus challenge.
Stack as many blocks as possible and stand on top. Lose your balance and you’ll have to start all over again!
Climb in the dark!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Sender City the same as Funtopia?
How are climbers in Sender City protected?
Sender City uses the Perfect Descent autobelay device. Perfect Descent automatically retracts a cable attached to climbers during ascent and controls speed during a descent or in the event of a fall.
Do I need a reservation?
Yes. Reservations are required to guarantee your session. You can make a reservation for an open climb session online HERE.
What are the requirements to climb in Sender City?
- Climbers must weigh between 35 to 300 lbs.
- No age minimum, but if you are under 18 you must have a parent complete your waiver.
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes. No climbing shoes.
Terms and Conditions
This is very important information to ensure the best Sender City Party.
- All climbers and observers must fill out an online waiver. This includes parents and kids who are not participating.
- You are responsible to pay full price for all reserved spaces.
- If you do not reserve a space for all participants there is no guarantee there will be available spaces.
- Parties are not automatically private but can be booked as private.
- Cancellations more than 48 hours in advance will receive credit, not a refund. Cancellations within 48 hours will not be refunded or credited.
- Guests should arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled climb time. Late guests will be able to participate during the remaining time at standard cost.
- The party space will be available for set up when the climbers begin climbing and not before. No decorating the party room.
- The party space must be vacated by the end of your booked time.
- The final bill will be settled at the end of the party. Please don’t leave without checking in at the Sender City desk.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Pants are recommended.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory. NO climbing shoes, high heels or open toe. No jewelry. Have long hair tied back.
- Balloons are not permitted in the facility.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the facility and will be removed.