USA Climbing Bouldering Qualifying EventRegion 31: Hosted at Sender One Training Center
November 20, 2021
Session 1 MYD, FYC, MYB, FYA, FJR
8:00 am - 8:15 am volunteer check in (TC)
8:15 am - 8:45 am volunteer meeting (TC)
8:00 am - 8:40 am competitor check in (SNA)
8:40 am - 8:45 am Transition to TC
8:45 am - 9:00 am competitor meeting (TC)
9:00 am - 12:00 pm climbing (TC)
Session 2 FYD, MYC, FYB, MYA, MJR
12:30 pm - 12:45 pm volunteer check in (TC)
12:45 pm - 1:15 pm volunteer meeting (TC)
12:30 pm - 1:15 pm competitor check in (SNA)
1:10 pm - 1:15 pm transition to TC
1:15 pm - 1:30 pm competitor meeting (TC)
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm climbing (TC)
**Both Sessions are at full capacity
USA Climbing: Youth Bouldering Qualifying Event registration is open 10/30 -11/19
- In order to participate, competitors must have an active USA Climbing Competitor or Introductory Membership. Only competitors with an active Competitor Membership at the time of the competition will earn ranking points for Regional Championship eligibility. A list of registered athletes can be found on this region’s page on the USA Climbing website.
- Cost: $60 registration
- Register through your USA Climbing account at usaclimbing.org
- Event Name: R31 Sender One Training Center Youth Bouldering Qualifying Event
- Region 31 and 32 competitors welcome
- Modified Redpoint Format
- Coming Soon
- Only USA Climbing registered coaches will be permitted in the competition area.
- One Coach per team, per session up to 5 competitors. Two Coaches per team, per session 6+ competitors. (max 2 coaches per team)
- No other spectators will be permitted.
For more information please visit:
A digital copy of our new Waiver must be completed prior to your visit.
Anyone 18+ will be required to provide proof of Vaccination
Sender One will accept as proof: your physical card; a record of full vaccination from a licensed health care provider; a legible, digital photo, front and back, of your physical card (which can be stored on your phone); or your digital vaccine card (i.e., the QR code from registering in the state’s vaccine tracking system). You will also need to bring your photo ID with you. Forms of acceptable ID are driver’s license, government-issued ID card; passport; or school/work ID card.
Individuals are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna; or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
For more information visit the Sender One Covid-19 Resource Page
Masks are required at all times. Even while on the wall.
Only liquid chalk or a chalk-ball is permitted while climbing.
A health screening will be conducted before entering the facility.
Everyone will be required to check-in and check-out to help us keep an accurate headcount.
Please remember to maintain a distance of 6-10 feet from others that are not in your household.
Make sure you do not have any Covid-19 related symptoms. If you are feeling sick, even slightly, please stay home and come back 72 hours after you feel better.
Volunteering offers a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the climbing community, while also supporting your local youth competitors.
Ability to be a part of the competition and view climbs (depending on shift)
Complementary snacks and waters
1 day pass - per shift
Sender One Training Center
2100 E Wilshire Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Volunteers will need to check in at the Sender One Training Center.
Competitor Check-In & Warm Up (UPDATE)
Sender One SNA
1441 S Village Way
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Check in for competitors & coaches will be located through the side entrance of the Sender One SNA facility.
On-Site Food Vendor
El Corazon Mexican Food Truck
11a - 3p