Climbing Academy provides beginner climbers with a fun and exciting introduction to rock climbing. Over the course of 4 weeks, kids will learn the fundamentals of climbing including technique, problem solving skills, basic knot tying & more! Climbing Academy is a prerequisite to participate in our Climbing Teams.
Dates and Booking Info
$139 per person
Dates (4 week program)
Starts first Sunday, Tuesday, & Saturday of each month
Please note: This class requires a minimum of two participants to run. Classes will be rescheduled if only one participant signs
Climbing Academy A : Ages 10 – 13
Climbing Academy B : Ages 6 – 9
Climbing Academy A
Saturdays: 9 am – 11 am
Sundays : 12 pm – 2 pm
Tuesdays: 4 pm – 6 pm
Climbing Academy B
Saturdays: 11 am – 12:30 pm
Sundays: 10 am – 11:30 am
Tuesdays: 4 pm – 5:30 pm
Additional Booking Info
- All equipment is included
- Register early, space is limited!
- Full payment required to register.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued credit for the amount paid.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited.
- There are no make-ups or credits for missed days.
What you will learn*
Gym rules and etiquette
Top Rope Climbing Essentials
Effective Body Positioning
Balance & Footwork
Try Advanced Techniques
(Please let coaches know if your climber has any dietary restrictions we do serve Fresh Brothers pizza on the last day of Academy)
-What Comes Next: Teams!