Climbing Academy provides beginner climbers with a fun and exciting introduction to rock climbing. Over the course of 4 weeks, kids will learn the fundamentals of climbing including technique, problem solving skills, basic knot tying & more! Climbing Academy is a prerequisite to participate in our Climbing Teams.
Dates and Booking Info
$129 per person
June 4 – June 25
June 3 – June 24
June 6 – June 27
Climbing Academy A : Ages 10 – 13
Climbing Academy B : Ages 6 – 9
Climbing Academy A
Saturdays & Sundays : 1 pm – 3 pm
Tuesdays : 4 pm – 6 pm
Climbing Academy B
Saturday & Sundays: 10:30 am – 12 pm
Tuesdays: 4 pm – 5:30 pm
Additional Booking Info
- All equipment is included
- Register early, space is limited!
- Full payment required to register.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued credit for the amount paid.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited.
- There are no make-ups or credits for missed days.
What you will learn*
*Sample curriculum for Climbing Academy A (ages 10 – 13); curriculum may vary depending on class size and kids’ climbing ability.
Gym rules and etiquette
Top Rope Climbing Essentials
Effective Body Positioning
Balance & Footwork
Try Advanced Techniques
-What Comes Next: Teams!
Sender One Climbing, Orange County
1441 S. Village Way
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Mon – Fri : 6 am to 11 pm
Sat : 8 am to 10 pm
Sun : 8 am to 8 pm
Sender City (formerly known as Funtopia)
Daily : 9 am to 8 pm
Sender One & Sender City
(Events Line Hours: 10 am - 4 pm, M-F)