Reach New Heights at Kids Camps
Climbing has been shown to build confidence, improve focus, and increases coordination and strength in children. Through active instruction and supervised games, young climbers can learn how to problem solve, work in groups, and gain confidence in their ability to reach new heights.
Kids Camps are offered throughout the year!
Spring & Summer Camps 2023
Sender One SNA
Looking for something fun and active for your child during school break? Sign-up for our rock climbing camp! Activities include rope climbing, bouldering, games, king swing, slackline, and Sender City. Space is limited, so register early!
Great for ages 6-13
Spring Camp Sign-ups open now!
Summer Camp Sign-ups start March 8, 2023!
Camp Dates & Times
Spring Camp Dates
11:00am - 3pm
Summer Camp Dates
July 31-August 4
*July 4th week is a 3-day camp only
Morning Session: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Afternoon Session: 12:30pm - 4:30pm
Pricing is per session for 5-day or 3-day camp
No single-day options are available. 3-day camp option only available for the week of July 4th.
5-day camp pricing
$499 / camper
A sibling discount is available when they sign-up for the same session.
$899 / 2 siblings
$1,199 / 3 siblings
- Camp activities include climbing in Sender City, bouldering, games, rope climbing, slacklining, and king swinging.
- Each camp requires a minimum of 3 participants per session to run.
- There is a 15 camper maximum per session.
- No early drop off or late pick up will be available.
- We will require a 5:1 camper to counselor ratio.
- All climbing equipment is included.
- Sender One will not provide snacks. Drinking fountains and water refill stations will be available.
Health & Safety Overview
If campers shows symptoms of Covid-19, they will be sent home immediately only able to return with a negative Covid test.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- Register early, space is limited! Only 15 spots per camp available.
- Full payment required when booking.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued Sender One credit for the amount paid. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited. There are no make-ups or credits for missed camp days. If the camp you sign up for gets canceled due to an insufficient number of sign-ups, we will refund your payment in full.
Sender One SNA
1441 S. Village Way
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Climbing, Yoga, & Fitness Center
Monday – Friday: 6am - 11pm
Saturday: 8am - 8pm
Sunday: 8am - 6pm
Sender City - Reservations Required
Mon - Fri: 10:30am-6:30pm
Sender One & Sender City SNA
Groups & Parties