Rock Climbing Camps
Looking for something fun and exciting for your kids to do during the next school break? Look no further than Sender One’s Rock Climbing Camp! Rock climbing has been shown to help build confidence, improve focus, and increase coordination and strength in children. Through active instruction and supervised games, climbers ages 6 to 13 years old, will learn how to problem solve, work in groups and gain confidence in their ability to reach new heights! Sign up for morning camp, afternoon camp, or both for a full day of fun.
Camp Dates and Booking Info
4 DAY CAMP DATES
December 18 – 21
December 26 – 29
January 2 – 5
March 26 – 29
April 3 – 6
April 9 – 12
Kids 6 – 13 Years old
Morning Session: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Afternoon Session: 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
$250 per 4 hour camp (morning or afternoon session)
- Single day offerings ($75 per 4 hour session) may be booked one week before the day of camp, subject to availability
- $20 per hour for early drop off or late pick up (must reserve in advance)
- 25 kids maximum per camp per session; 1:5 Staff to Climber ratio
- All equipment is included
- Snacks provided (please pack a lunch if you are booking both morning and afternoon sessions)
- Please inform us ahead of time if your children have any learning disabilities, special needs or allergies so we can do our best to accommodate them
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- Register early, space is limited!
- Full payment required to register.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued credit for the amount paid.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited.
- There are no make-ups or credits for missed camp days.
Sender One Climbing, Orange County
1441 S. Village Way
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Mon – Fri : 6 am - 11 pm
Sat : 8 am - 10 pm
Sun : 8 am - 8 pm
Mon - Fri : 10:30 am - 8 pm
Sat : 9 am - 8 pm
Sun : 9 am - 7 pm